1.3

I finally needed to make a claim and after 5 emails and 5 voicemails that I have left, still no response, There is never an answer on their customer line nor on their claims line.Other times when I call, their line will just hang up on me.

I will try to get my credit card company top reverse their charges.

I also have not received the policy which was promised to be sent to me when I purchased the warranty.I also have left 3 emails asking for the warranty to be emailed to me but also no response.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of stanley warranty warranty from Stanley Warranty. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $750 and wants Stanley Warranty to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceptive way of doing business, customer service and service and lack there of. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stanley Warranty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stanley Warranty?

Comments